Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Q is for Quilter


SOLO SHOW NEWS
I have just started work on the first of the 40 planned new collages for the solo show in June. It's going to be a busy two months. I also finally decided on the title for the show:

Intergalactic Mice and Other Curiosities
New Work by Meghan Stratman

I think it's fitting. :)

I had fun keeping track of the movies, etc. that I watched while working last summer, so I think I will do that again. I think I'm going to buy a couple more Miyazaki movies to keep me company in my studio.

OTHER ART NEWS
Dont forget about NATURE'S MARKET. I will have a table there and will be selling prints, cards, and hopefully a few new ornaments. There will be lots of other artists and craftspeople selling their wares, so it should be a fun way to spend a morning. It takes place April 18, 9am-1pm at the Pioneer's Park Nature Center.

NEW WORK
Before starting on my show pieces, I finished up this commission:

Q is for Quilter


No comments: