Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

Intergalactic Mice at Gallery 9

Collages Completed: 31

Audiobooks Finished: 2

Hours of movies/TV watched in studio while working: apx. 80

The show is up! I am really happy with how it all came together and am also really happy that despite finishing less pieces than I had planned, it ended up being enough. Please stop by the opening reception on Friday (June 5) from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. at the Gallery (124 S. 9th Street, Lincoln).

The rest of the week will be spent playing video games, dying my hair bright red, reading book 3 of the Dresden files, spending time with my boyfriend, and basically doing things that are fun and relaxing.


Went to see The Decemberists in Kansas City last week. Awesome.

The art takes over the living room....


Matting...


Look! Progress!

Paintings.

The gallery corgi Murry and guest play as the art is arranged at the gallery.

Murry is pooped after a long day of being adorable. I could go for a nap myself.

No comments: