Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More Than I Can Chew

I got a little ambitious with this week's Nerd Love, so it looks like it's going to be a two-week sort of piece. It's worth it though. Promise.

Hmmmm.......


In other news, this fall is shaping up to be mighty busy:

September 25-26, 2010: The Lincoln Arts Festival
I will be doing a booth at the Arts Festival again this year. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that there will be less wind this time...

October 2010: Solo Show at Screen Ink
I will have a solo show at Screen Inc., a local screen printing shop which dedicates their front room to art shows each month. A cool part about doing a show in a screen printing shop is that they will turn a few of my art pieces into t-shirts for the show.

November 3-28, 2010: Group Show at Gallery 9
I will be doing a group show with Su Harvey and Robert Esquivel. We're working around the theme of folklore and mythology. I have so many ideas already for this - it should be a great show.

No comments: