Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Nerd Love Week 13: Big Sister


"Mister B, Big Sister doesn't want you playing with me..."

Nerd Love week 13 is a Big Sister from Bioshock 2. For some reason I thought this was going to be a simple piece to put together. This ended up being one of the thickest collages I have ever made - the paper is layered so high on her left hand that it's almost a quarter of an inch thick.

Man I love Bioshock.



Also, check out Evan's really well-written article about the history of censorship in the media and how it effects the current fervor over video games.

3 comments:

kris said...

i've never played bioshock, but this is kickass. your stuff is fantastic!

kjdb6510 said...

I LOVE Bioshock 1 & 2...must have this!! Please tell me you are selling this!!

Meghan Stratman said...

kjdb6510 - It is for sale. Contact me at info (at) bunnypirates.com if you are interested.