Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

New Website, Craftacular 2010, and Ballyhoo progress

I am updating my website! www.bunnypirates.com is temporarily down while I wait for Yahoo to stop being stupid and fix some problems, but in the mean time you can still check out my new site, it's just under a slightly longer address at the moment: bunnypirates.carbonmade.com. Soon it will all be back under the umbrella of www.bunnypirates.com. This new site will be much simpler to navigate and will be much easier for me to keep up to date. No more writing code and resizing images and thumbnails. No sir.


In addition to Ballyhoo & Balderdash which opens next week, I have just added Craftacular 2010 to my schedule. I did this last year and it was a lot of fun - a bunch of great artists and jewelers will be selling their wares at Zen's lounge (122 N. 11th, Lincoln) on Thursday, November 18th from 5-8 p.m. Plus there will be Zen's drink specials and hors d-oeuvres. I will have cards and prints and some other fun things.

And finally, here are some shots of pieces I am working on for the Ballyhoo & Balderdash show, opening next week (November 3). The piece on the bottom is a painting I am working on for the show - I am hoping to have two. I am working with cel vinyl acrylic on wood, which I am enjoying immensely.




No comments: