Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Solo Show Reception - Feb 17

I will have a collection of new and old work on display at the Lincoln Community Playhouse, February 17-26 during the run of their Children's Theater Show "The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood". Please stop by and visit me at the opening night reception, Friday February 17 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. There will be snacks! 40% of sales at the show will go to support the Playhouse, a place where I have a lot of fond childhood memories (I played a rat and a shoe, in addition to a whole lot of stage crew work).

Here's a preview of one of the new pieces:


Stage crew
"A Wrinkle in Time" February 1998.
I'm on the far right, top row looking like a rebellious teen.

Children's Chorus
"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" December 1995
Gah, I was 13! I'm the second from the left, rocking the awesome mullet.


See - I told you I spent a lot of my youth there. Sadly (?) I don't have any photos as me as a sneaker - but I can assure you, it was awesome.


No comments: