Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What the heck happened to May?

After the crazy month leading up to the May 4th shows, I've been a bit burned out and have had a hard time getting started on new art projects. My brain was much more interested in staring at the wall or the TV than in cutting paper, making art, or being creative in any way. With the end of May looming on the horizon (Yeeeesh) I finally got actual work done last night.

Here are some upcoming shows and work in progress shots.


In June, we're doing a fun theme show at Gallery 9 called "Monochrome." All of the new work from gallery members will be mostly black and white - here is a progress shot of one of the pieces I am working on. The show runs May 30 - July 1 and the opening reception is Friday, June 1 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. 





Also coming up in June, a tribute to Steve Martin at Gallery 1988



And here are some other random things that I have in pieces on my desk...



No comments: