Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lincoln Arts Festival 2013


This weekend will be my 7th year at the Lincoln Arts Festival! If you are in the area, please stop by my booth and say hi. I will have some new art, new prints (including some beautifully printed giclee prints of my Lil' Bub piece), new cards, and new resin-filled charms. Lots of "new" there, but I'll also be bringing a number of recent pieces from my spring solo show as well as some older pieces that will be sold at a discount (I don't want to take them home). And just a heads up, since I will have all of my arts at the festival, my web store will be a little barren this weekend. 

THE 2013 LINCOLN ARTS FESTIVAL
SouthPointe Pavilions Shopping Center
2910 Pine Lake Road, Lincoln NE

Saturday, September 28 - 10am to 6pm
Sunday, September 29 - 10am to 5pm

NEW THIS YEAR: There is a $1 admission fee (children 12 and under get in free). 


Lil' Bub giclee prints!

Resin-filled charms!

Birds!

No comments: