Pages

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Craftacular + Calendar + Upcoming Shows


Tomorrow night (Wednesday, December 4) I will once again be peddling my wares at the Craftacular Holiday Sale, which runs from 4:00-9:00 p.m. in the main ballroom of the Cornhusker Hotel (333 S. 13th Street, Lincoln NE). 

Craftacular is a holiday shopping event which features artists, designers, and crafters from Nebraska and surrounding areas. I will have new cards, prints, and jewelry and will be sharing the table with my sister and her awesome handmade jewelry. PLUS, there will be cocktails, live music, and the first 60 shoppers will receive a reusable swag bag filled with handmade items from artists in the show. This is a great way to get holiday shopping done while supporting local artists and small businesses.

Some of my new jewelry that will be available at Craftacular.
After the sale, I will add these to my web shop!


Jewelry by my super talented sister Katy will also
be available at our table at Craftacular.



2014 CALENDAR


My 2014 Calendar is now available to purchase online! Use the code FREESHIP to get free shipping on your order. 



THE HOLIDAY SHOW AT GALLERY 9


I will (hopefully) have three new pieces in the Gallery 9 Holiday show, opening tomorrow. I came down with food poisoning/stomach flu/something awful this weekend which thoroughly messed up my art completion schedule. This means that the art that will be at the gallery tomorrow is currently still in pieces on my desk. Assuming everything goes as planned (and when doesn't it?) you can check out the new pieces along with lots of great new work from other Gallery 9 members at the opening reception on Friday night (6:30-9:30 p.m.) or stop by the gallery all month long. 



CRAZY4CULT 7: BACK IN NEW YORK

Here is a sneak peak at my new piece for Gallery1988's next Crazy4Cult show in New York - opening Friday December 13.



No comments: