Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Still Alive

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past weeks - apparently it's November now? All of my time since the end of October has been dedicated to moving into a new house, which is really exciting but also really exhausting and really time consuming. I just keep finding more stuff that I haven't moved yet or things that need to be cleaned. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, and a bunch of end-of-year art projects.

"Where did all my stuff go?"

UP NEXT



Here is a sneak peek of a new little piece for Ltd. Gallery's FROM THE TOY BOX show, opening on Thursday in Seattle.


HOLIDAY STUFF ALREADY?

On Wednesday, December 3, I will be once again be selling my art stuffs at the Lincoln Craftacular event. I will have brand new prints, cards, sticker packs, and jewelry (sneak previews coming soon) and will be sharing the table with my sister and her awesome hand-made jewelry. On December 4, I will be listing the remaining new stuff in my etsy shop.

I will also have some new little art, ornaments, and other giftables for sale at Gallery 9's Holiday Show, which runs December 3-28 with an opening reception on Friday, December 5.

No comments: