Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Small Worlds

I will have two new little pieces in the SMALL WORLDS show at Gallery 9 this month. I will also have a couple of old pieces in their month-long silent auction. I was on a bit of an unintended art break in January (sometimes motivation and creativity are hard to find) but I'm back to work now. 

"Lizzie" (4"x4")

"Truce" (4"x4")


Other random stuff: 

- Go see SONG OF THE SEA if you can. It's really wonderful and the art is stunning. Definitely put me in the mood to do some more Scotland inspired art.

- Thanks to some recent snow days, I've read 9 books/graphic novels so far this year. Well on track for my 2015 reading goals. I'm really loving the SAGA series at the moment.

- When I'm not reading SAGA, I'm totally hooked on Far Cry 4. It's one of those games where "just one more mission" turns into "how is it 3am already?!"

No comments: