Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The End of the Art Marathon

Collages Completed: 19
Ornaments Finished: 13
Movies Watched During Studio Time:
Psych Season 1
Fellowship of the Ring, Extended Edition
The Two Towers, Extended Edition
Return of the King, Extended Edition
Moulin Rouge
Cowboy Bebop (entire series)
Supernatural (Season 3)
Trigun (entire series)

Buffy (Season 1)
Buffy (Season 2)
Shaun of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Doom
King Kong, Extended Edition

The Lincoln Arts festival went really well, although next year I'm hoping to get a north-facing booth, as it gets a little uncomfortable sitting in toasty direct sunlight all day. Thanks to everyone who was able to stop by!

I'm now enjoying my second annual post-festival week of no art - September really burned me out and this is a much needed break. I've been able to clear some things off the tivo and i'm planning on finishing Resistance this week, playing some Rock Band 2, and maybe even going to a movie. Next week will see me going back into art mode with a couple of fun collage commission projects and a design project for a horror movie. I'm also hoping to get my new iMac next week. *grin*


Some shots of the booth at the festival:





LADY OF THE LAKE


THE QUEEN AND THE CORGI

No comments: