Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Extra Life

This isn't necessarily art related, but it's cool, so I think that should count. 

My boyfriend Evan is participating in the fundraising campaign EXTRA LIFE. It is a 24-hour video-game marathon which raises money for the Texas Children's Hospital.

Here is more information, from Evan:

On October 18th, I will be participating in this event, in which thousands of gamers worldwide will play videogames for 24 hours to raise money for pediatric cancer treatment and research at Texas Children's Hospital.

To be honest, this is probably how I'd be spending my Saturday anyway, but now my laziness and fear of fresh air will be for a good cause.

Your tax-deductible donations will go to help this hospital continue to provide life-saving treatment for children from around the world. Thank you very much for your generosity.


Click the links to find out more about the Extra Life event and The Texas Children's Hospital. 

No comments: