Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Extra Life 2009


My boyfriend Evan is participating in the fundraising campaign EXTRA LIFE again this year. It is a 24-hour video game marathon which raises money for the Texas Children's Hospital.

Here is more information from Evan:

It's that time again...

On October 17th, I will be joining thousands of gamers worldwide to play video games for 24 hours to raise money for pediatric cancer treatment and research at Texas Children's Hospital.

Like last year, I will be dedicating my questionable vocal performances in Rock Band to those who donate. And you can pick your own song, provided I didn't do it last time.

Your tax-deductible donations will go to help this hospital continue to provide life-saving treatment for children from around the world. Last year, Extra Life raised more than $120,000 to help Texas Children's Hospital fight pediatric cancer. This year I think we can do even better. Thank you very much for your generosity.


Click here to find out more about the Extra Life Event.

No comments: