Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LAF photos and Craftacular 2009


The Lincoln Arts Festival 2009 went really well. The only setback was the seriously strong wind on Sunday afternoon which blew my tent around like a sail. I ended up taking everything down a few hours early to avoid losing any art and for the sake of my nerves.





The next event I have coming up is Craftacular 2009 which will be held at Zen's Lounge (122 N. 11th, Lincoln) on November 12th. Come and peruse lots of handmade items from local artists (artwork, prints, t-shirts, ornaments, etc.) and enjoy food and drinks from Zen's Lounge. It will be a great time to start picking up holiday gifts. I will have new art, prints, cards, and ornaments. PLUS, I'm working on some new items that I'm really excited about. I'm going to be making and selling bookmarks, gift tags, and wooden art boxes.


No comments: