Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Keeping busy...


I got interviewed! The Star City Blog ran an article about me last week, which you can read HERE.



Don't forget about Craftacular 2009. There's going to be a lot of great handmade items for sale (by lots of really cool artists) which would make great holiday gifts.



Some new art that I will have for sale at Crafttacular. The first three are going to be available as gift tags as well. I will be selling them on Thursday and then they will be going up for sale on my etsy site on Friday or Saturday. I'm also in the process of making a new calendar for 2010. It's going to be a little darker in tone that my usual far - influenced very much by Edward Gorey. The calendar's theme is playing card royalty and my partner (who is a writer) is writing little verses for each month. It should be a lot of fun. That should be up for sale at the end of November.

Cardinal with Hat

Yeti

Winter Hat

Lady in Waiting

No comments: