Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Leaving For Vacation + Galaxy 9

No Nerd Love this week - I had a bunch of other art I needed to get done (as you can see below). I'm going on a vacation for a couple of weeks, so there won't be new Nerd Love until mid-August.

One big project that I am working on is a re-vamped Alphabet series which I will be selling at the Lincoln Arts Festival in September. This time around, I'm also going to be putting the whole series into book form which I am really excited about. I will post more details soon. I'm hoping I will be able to fill out a few straggling letters while I am on my trip.

In August, Gallery 9 in Lincoln will be featuring a group show called Galaxy 9, centered around the theme of space, sci-fi, and science. I won't be there for the opening, but you should definitely check it out. The opening reception is Friday, August 6 from 6:30-9:30 and the show runs August 4 - 29.

These are the two pieces I put together for the show:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cool! Deb Weber is my neighbor and told me to check out your work. I have been following your blog and am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Laura