Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting ready to work

I am back from vacation and am now in work mode getting ready for the three upcoming shows. I decided I should start by getting a new cutting mat. I think I wore out the "self-healing" aspect of my old mat. Look how pristine this new one is - that won't last long...

I also stocked up on paper:


Because of the work load involved here, Nerd Love will be intermittent for the next few months. At least all this studio time is letting me finally listen to all of the Penny Arcade D&D podcasts. :)

I will be hard at work from now until the beginning of November, with a brief pause at the beginning of September to go to PAX again in Seattle. Yay!

The shows I am working on:

September 25 & 26 - The Lincoln Arts Festival
For the festival I am putting together a brand new Alphabet series and will be printing a book of the whole set which will be available in my booth. I have wanted to do a book for a while, and am really excited that I finally found a way to do it.

October - Solo Show at Screen Ink
Lots of new work, much of which is focusing on women.

November 3-28 - Group Show at Gallery 9
We are planning the show around the theme of folklore and mythology.

No comments: