Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Where did March go?


Thanks to everyone who stopped by the gallery throughout March - It was great to see you all! If you didn’t get a chance to see the show, most of the pieces are up now on my website. I’ve also posted a number of photos from the opening on my Facebook page.

When I finish a big art show I tend to close the door to my studio and not open it again for a number of weeks. Now that I am suitably recovered from January and February, it’s time to start up the Nerd Love project again as well as a number of commissions. I fear that when I open the studio door again, it’s going to be like the Toys in the Attic episode of Cowboy Bebop when Spike accidentally leaves a lobster in the fridge for a year... (You guys have seen that right?)

I’m going to be doing a big studio clean in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for some super discounted older pieces of art coming to my shop.

No comments: