Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

This Podcast Contains Spoilers


This weekend I was a guest on Evan Killham's This Podcast Contains Spoilers, in which we talked about thatgamecompany's new Playstation Network release JOURNEY. I've never been on a podcast before and it was a lot of fun - my voice didn't sound nearly as weird as I thought it would. If you are a gamer with a PS3, you should definitely check out the game - if you already have or if you are interested in hearing more about it (with some spoilers) you should check out the podcast.

On the art front, I am currently getting ready for a small solo show in May at The Tugboat Gallery here in Lincoln. It will be called "Ghost Stories" and (surprise!) is built around a theme of ghosts and haunted places. I expect to start posting some work in progress photos this week, so keep an eye out. It's been a lot of fun coming up with these new pieces, and I'm trying some new things including adding more depth to the pieces and more detailed environments and backgrounds. I'm excited.

No comments: