Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ghost Stories


I will have 12 new pieces for this show and am really excited seeing it all come together. I took a long weekend and got a lot of work done, plus I finished two audio books which both happened to be ghost/paranormally themed (Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book and Guillermo Del Toro/Chuck Hogan's The Night Eternal). I seem to get a lot more work done when I'm not watching movies. Go figure. 

OK, back to art - here are some pieces that will be in the Ghost Stories show:

"There is no Pain, You are Receding"

"I'm Made of Bones of the Branches"

Thank goodness for Neko Case and Florence and the Machine. Lyrics from their  music have provided titles for most of the work in this show (these two being an exception - that's Pink Floyd and The Decemberists)

No comments: