Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November Odds and Ends

Sorry it's been quiet here - I've been working on a number of projects these past few weeks and don't have much I can show you yet. Here's what's coming up in Bunny Pirates Land:



If you live in Lincoln, NE stop by Craftacular on November 28. Somehow it's already time to start thinking about holiday gifts and what better place to get them than a handmade craft extravaganza?  I will have new cards and prints as well as jewelry. I'm sharing a table with Nicole Gustafsson, so we'll pretty much have the best table ever. 






I just finished up a piece for this Judd Apatow Tribute Show at Gallery1988 in December. I wrote the due date wrong in my calendar so I accidentally got this artwork done early (shock horror). Apatow produced one of my favorite movies, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, so I was very excited to make it into a collage which involves both puppets AND nudity. Good times. 


Other shows coming up: 

The Gallery 9 Holiday Show (December 5-30)
I will be making some small new original pieces, most likely featuring more animals in hats, as well as paper ornaments. The opening reception will be on Friday, December 7 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.

Twisted Fairy Tales (January 2013) - Lux Center for the Arts
Here are a few progress shots of some pieces I am working on:



No comments: