Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

New Art

Here are a few recent pieces I have finished up. First up is the piece I did for the Judd Apatow tribute show which opened last night at Gallery 1988. Apatow produced Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is a favorite movie of mine and the subject of this piece:

Peter and Dracula


I also finished these two little pieces for the Gallery 9 Holiday Show, which opens today with a reception on Friday night.


Devil's Food Cake

Lesser Garden Fox


Coming up next: I am currently working on pieces for the Hero Complex show "Weapon of Choice" (I'm doing a piece about Clue, the board game) and the Lux Center's Twisted Fairy Tales show, both of which open in January. As usual, you can see lots of behind-the-scenes process shots over on my Facebook page.



No comments: