Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

It begins....

Fist off, here are the other two pieces I did for the Twisted Fairy Tales show at the Lux Center in January.

A Prince Among Bears

The Queen



Currently I am in the early stages of work for my upcoming solo show, so I don't have many exciting "in progress" photos at the moment. Everything just looks like this:



So while I'm working on all of that stuff, I thought it might be fun to post some photos of my studio space, since it was clean for about 5 minutes yesterday.

That's my desk and some of my favorite art.

One of my big, completely full book/art supply shelves. Oh, and my *sweet* portal gun.

My slightly chaotic cork board.

Kermit and Jake keeping watch over my ukelele and dvd collection.
I like to think they have jam sessions while I am not around. 

I'm much better at killing plants than keeping them alive, but somehow there are still some survivors.

No comments: