Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lobsters and Stakes

"I Would, But I Need The Eggs"

This piece was included in Gallery1988's awesome Woody Allen tribute show "The Humorist" which opened on Friday night. The piece is still available for sale here.



"Mr. Pointy"

Hero Complex Gallery's "Weapon of Choice" show also opened on Friday and my contribution was Buffy and her trusty stake Mr. Pointy. The theme of the show is fictional characters and their iconic weapons. You should check out the whole show - it's neat seeing what everyone came up with. This piece is available for purchase here.



Also, did you know I have a blog on tumblr too? I use it to share my favorite artists and artistic inspirations. I just started a biweekly "featured artist" segment, and today's post is about Audrey Kawasaki.

No comments: