Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Back to Work

Gallery 9's resident corgi encourages you to stop in for the last week of my solo show.
Wednesday - Saturday / 10am to 5pm / CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY

Thanks to some video game time and lots of puppy snuggling, I think I have officially recovered from my show. Which is good, since I have some upcoming group shows I needed to get work done for. Here's what is coming up next:



Spoke Art
Hosted by Bold Hype Gallery, NYC

This weekend-only exhibition (April 19-21) features original art inspired by the work of Martin Scorsese. I like a lot of Scorsese movies, but decided this one fit my style the best:




Hero Complex Gallery - Los Angeles

I don't have a sneak preview of this one just yet, but I am super excited about the Righteous Ride that I chose. It's green, fuzzy, and has antlers...

No comments: