Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Extra Life 2013


In just a little over two weeks, I will once again be participating in the Extra Life gaming marathon to raise money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Specially, the money that I raise will go to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital where my cousin is receiving treatment for Leukemia.

But what IS Extra Life, you may ask. Well, I shall tell you. Extra Life is a 25-hour gaming marathon which takes place on November 2, 2013. It's a world-wide gaming celebration which has raised millions of dollars to help sick kids and their families. It works like a charity gaming marathon, except that instead of sponsoring me to run around, you are sponsoring me to sit at home and play video and board games for many, many hours. You can read more about EXTRA LIFE here or watch the video below (warning, the video will most likely make you cry a little bit).



PLUS, as an extra-special bonus, if you make a donation of $25 or more, I will send you an envelope filled with random art goodies like postcards, greeting cards, a mini-sketch, a print or a t-shirt (it all depends on how many donations I get). 


Please help support this great cause by making a donation here.

So, if you can, please make a donation and help out these kids!

No comments: