Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Coming soon!

Man, I totally thought I had left myself a little post-ADVENTURE-SHOW downtime, but in fact it was quite the opposite (although I did make time to finally play Ninja Theory's DMC which was so awesome - I highly recommend it). I have a number of pieces in group shows this March that I am really excited about - some I can share with you and some are still *super secret*. PLUS, I forgot to post my final piece from Ltd. Gallery's recent "Catz!" show.

"Come and Play With Us, Danny. Fur-ever and Ever and Ever."




Up next is Ltd. Gallery's WINTER IS COMING show, inspired by George R. R. Martin's "A Song Of Fire and Ice" book series (which the Game of Thrones HBO series is based on). The show opens on Saturday, so here is a little sneak preview.





And soon after that is Spoke Art's IN DREAMS, an art show tribute to David Lynch. The show opens on March 8th. Here is a little sneak peak at my piece for that one. 


Then there are two top secret group shows! I may be crazy busy, but I've gotta say it's pretty wonderful to be crazy busy doing what I love to do and making art for such exciting, fun shows. 

And just a side note, while the ADVENTURE SHOW is no longer up at Hero Complex, all of the art and limited edition prints are still available online. Sully thinks you should check it out.


No comments: