Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kings of Cult preview


Here is a little preview/work-in-progress shot of my new piece for "Kings of Cult," a tribute to Joe Dante and Roger Corman opening this weekend at Hero Complex Gallery in Los Angeles. This poor little cat is from the 1959 Corman movie "A Bucket of Blood" which I highly recommend.


Aside from this project, I've been taking a bit of a break this month to recoup from art-overload. Some time next month I was thinking of offering some mini pop-culture commissions if you guys are interested (to help me pay for at trip to PAX prime, assuming I can snag a pass). I'm still working out the details but it would be something like $110 (plus shipping) for a 4"x4" (10"x10" matted and framed) pop culture character of your choice. I'll let you know more once I get back into the art-making mood. 

No comments: