Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quentin vs Coen sneaky peeky


Somehow it's almost July. Whoo-boy. Sorry it's been so quiet here on the blog. I'm finally back in art mode and have all sorts of fun projects in the works. First up is "Quentin vs Coen" at Spoke Art in San Francisco, opening July 5. Here is a little sneak preview:

 
I am also working on a couple of new pieces for Gallery 9's July Invitational show (opening next week) as well as new stuff for a number of fun upcoming group shows. PLUS, I'm starting a personal series of mini collages called "Nerd Love Ladies" which will be sold in my Etsy shop this summer. To give my general desire to make some nerdy collages some structure, I decided to pick one nerdy lady for every letter of the alphabet. More on this project soon!

No comments: