Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Back from Canada


It's Monday and I'm back to work after a lovely trip to Canada with my family. Well, physically I'm back at work - by brain is still taking it's sweet time getting caught up. I finally finished reading Outlander, which I loved (plus some steam punk paranormal romances which were fun), did some drawings of bugs, ate too much cheese, and had a much-needed week without deadlines and stress. And now I begin two crazy weeks FULL of deadlines and stress before heading to Seattle for PAX. Huzzah!

I also turned 32 this weekend (yeesh) and to celebrate, I'm having an Etsy shop sale! I re-listed a bunch of my giclee prints and postcard sets this morning, and will be adding some more art and jewelry throughout the day. Use the code BIRTHDAY at checkout to get 20% off your order (of $10 or more), now through Friday.



No comments: