Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

"Cutepocalypse" and a Dog with a Muffin

It seems to be a trend on this blog that every post starts out acknowledging how long it's been since the last post. At this point it's almost tradition.

Wow, is it June already?

I had some new work included in two group shows this weekend. The first was for Gallery1988's "No Sad Stuff" Tom Hanks tribute show in Los Angeles. Apparently Hooch was a very popular subject in the show. :)  The original is available here.

"I Brought You a Muffin"

Also opening this weekend was "Cutepocalypse" at Clutter Gallery in Beacon, NY. This was my first time showing at Clutter and it was a lot of fun. Also, check out how cool their wall displays were. The originals are available here. 

"The Quoll and The Key"


"Red Panda Party"




I had an art packed weekend finishing up another group show piece while taking advantage of the fact that I forgot to cancel my trial of HBO's streaming service (so I watched a lot of Last Week Tonight). Here is a little sneak peak at what I was working on.


Also, I realized that I forgot to post all the new pieces from my 2-person show at Gallery 9. Apologies for that. I sort of fell into a productivity black hole after the show. You can see all of the new pieces here and here. I will be ordering a bunch of new giclee prints soon, featuring work from the Gallery 9 show as well as pieces from other recent group shows. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

DMWieg said...

I feel like you need to apologize for the length between posts regardless of said length. Like if you post an entry tomorrow, you should apologize for how long it's been since you posted.... kind of like how I used to end everything I wrote with "...and that's what diversity means to me."