Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

July, July

Here is a bit of what I have been up to in July!

First up, here are a few recent pieces, including a Clue-inspired piece for Gallery 1988. 

"Mrs. White"

"Lamp Lighter"

"Sidhe"

When I haven't been working on art (which is rare), I've been hanging out with the pup enjoying the fact that I have my own back-yard and garden for the first time. Man I love having my own garden. I'm constantly out there looking at cool bugs and getting super giddy over the fact that I grew my own vegetables. I also try to get to movies when I can. Standouts over the past month include TESTAMENT OF YOUTH (absolutely gorgeous and very good but I basically bawled for 2 hours), MR. HOLMES, ANT-MAN, and SPY. 




On the art front, I will have a piece in Spoke Art's upcoming BAD DADS show (this time it's in NYC) and prepping for the Lincoln Arts Festival (September 26 & 27 in Lincoln NE). I will have new prints and cards at the Arts Festival, as well as finally finishing my first batch of NERD LOVE LADIES pieces, which I have been trying to get started on for nearly a year.




No comments: