Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall Update

Man, all sorts of fun things are happening in Bunny Pirates Land. First up, new art!

"Rebel, Rebel"

This first piece is part of Gallery1988's Art Awakens event. All of the pieces are being auctioned on eBay, with a large portion of the sales going to charity. The auction continues through November 23, so there is still time to bid on some awesome art! 

"Hedwig"

This second piece is for "Crazy4Cult 9" which opens TONIGHT (Nov 20) at Gallery1988 (West). The show will be on display through December 5.

And now for some news announcements:


Here is a work-in-progress sneak peak at a piece I have in the upcoming Bower Bird show at Light Grey Art Lab in Minneapolis, which will be on display December 4-16. The show features limited-edition postcards by 90 different artists. The theme of the show is collections, so I decided to focus on my collection of old glass radio tubes that I got from my Grandpa. The original piece will be available for sale at Gallery 9's Holiday Show in Lincoln, NE.




Somehow Thanksgiving is next weekend so it's apparently time to start thinking about holiday gifts. Please pardon my mild look of panic. But if you're in the market for some fun art gifts, I have a number of special holiday events to tell you about. First up, I will be having a 20% off sale in my Etsy shop November 27-December 1 (use the code TURKEY at checkout), which covers your black Friday and your cyber Monday. If you live in the Lincoln area, then check out Gallery 9's annual Holiday show (December 2-27), where I will also have new original art, ornaments, prints, and cards. And finally, I will have a table again at the Lincoln Holiday Craftacular event, which takes place on December 10 at the Cornhusker hotel. I will have all sorts of gifty wares, PLUS my mom is going to be selling baskets at the table next to me! Please come check it out!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: