Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

April/May recap

Favorite things: Dying Light co-op, Zootopia, and Captain America Civil War. I was also very lucky to be involved in a artist trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone in May. You can read/see more about that here (since Blogspot is not super great when it comes to sharing photos).



New Art:

"Liv"
For Gallery1988's IDIOT BOX show 

I have also been making progress on my Nerd Love Ladies project. There will be 26 collages in total (one awesome lady for each letter of the alphabet). I will be selling these on Etsy and hopefully the first batch will go up later in June. 




And opening Thursday, June 2, I will have a new piece in Spoke Art's LORD OF THE THRONES show, which features work inspired by Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. Here is a little sneak preview:



No comments: