Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November/December


After more than two months of nothing but day job and art making, I have finally emerged from my cave! On Friday, December 2, please join me at the Lux Center for the Arts for the opening reception for my new solo show ARCADIA. The show will be on display throughout December. And if you missed BENEATH THE SURFACE, my November group show at Gallery 9, you can still check out a number of those pieces at the gallery. Images from both shows are now up on my website.


I spent the weekend reading and gaming (boy was it nice to have free time again) but happily I am already excited about getting back into the studio. First up, new necklaces which will be available at the upcoming CRAFTACULAR event on December 8, and then in my Etsy shop soon after that. I am also hoping to have new prints available in time for the holidays. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: