Pages

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Poor Neglected Blog

Heh, yeah. So I haven't updated in over 6 months. Good grief.

I'm still alive and still making art when I can manage to take a break from my three simultaneous, ongoing playthroughs of Dragon Age: Inquisition (gotta try every romance option, right?). Seriously though, I HAVE been working on all sorts of projects this year.


POP CULTURE


Here are some of the pop-culture related pieces I have done for group shows so far this year, including Archie, Howl's Moving Castle, Twin Peaks, and the Good Dogs twitter meme. I've also been making progress on my Nerd Love alphabet series, some of which are still available in my Etsy shop. Man I wish blogspot had better photo-posting capabilities. *long sigh*

 




 


OTHER ARTS

I've also made a number of original pieces for shows at Gallery 9 and The Spring Creek Prairie Audubon Center. 






LATER IN 2017

At the very end of September I will once again have a booth at the Lincoln Arts Festival (Sept 30 & Oct 1) and then in October I will have a small group show at Gallery 9. Plus, I have lots more nerdy collages in the works and a number of group shows on the horizon. Ok, time to get back to work (or Dragon Age...).

No comments: