Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

It's Nearly Fall!

The leaves are juuuuuuust starting to change. There are spiders friggin' everywhere. I can actually go outside without melting. It's almost fall! And with that comes a whole bunch of events and art shows. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINCOLN ARTS FESTIVAL

September 30 & October 1, 2017

Southpoint Pavilions, Lincoln NE


I'm back at the Lincoln Arts Festival! In addition to new prints, cards, and jewelry, I will also have brand new ART BOOKS! I'm so excited about these books and hope you like them too. Plus, I will have lots of original work available, including a bunch of Nerd Love collages. Lets hope for some lovely fall weather and less rain than last year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

GHOST STORIES (Small Group Show)

October 4-30, 2017


Gallery 9, Lincoln NE
Opening reception: 
Friday, October 6 (6:30-9:00 p.m.)


Immediately following the festival, I will be showing a collection of new work at Gallery 9 along with Vonni Sparks and Carol DeVall. It's going to be a really fun, colorful show - please come and check it out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA LIFE CHARITY GAMING MARATHON
November 4, 2017
I wasn't able to participate in Extra Life last year because I foolishly signed up for back-to-back art shows in November and December. Luckily things worked out a lot better this year. Extra Life is a 24-hour gaming marathon to raise awareness and money for children's hospitals across the country. I always support PennState Children's Hospital, who provided care for my cousin when he was undergoing treatment for Leukemia. Please follow the link if you would like to make a donation! If I can get it figured out, I'm going to try to stream my games throughout the day so you can tune in and watch me get progressively worse as I get sleepy. Maybe some Destiny 2? Or Uncharted: Lost Legacy? Or Horizon Zero Dawn? You guys, I have so many games that I need to get caught up on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANDMADE HARVEST

November 17 & 18, 2017

Unitarian Church of Lincoln, Lincoln NE

I will be selling all of my small wares at the Handmade Harvest craft fair - prints, cards, jewelry, art books, and maybe some very small art (we'll see what fits on the table). This will be a fun event and a great way to get a head start on holiday shopping. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARKET DAY BLACK FRIDAY

November 24, 2017

Capital Square Atrium, Des Moines IA

My first out-of-state craft/art fair! I will be taking my show on the road for this year's Market Day Black Friday sale in Des Moines! The people who run this event are incredibly rad and I'm so excited to be participating.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the schedule so far! Because of all of these events, there will be a few times in the next couple of months where my Etsy shop will be closed. But when it's open, you will be able to get the new prints and art books there. Plus, I will be having a special Cyber Monday shop sale, so stay tuned for details. And finally, here are a few new Nerd Love pieces, because text-only posts always feel so barren and lonely. 





No comments: