Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

November stuff!

Ah, November. Time to pack up the halloween decorations, air out the winter coat, and attend some awesome craft fairs!



Friday, November 17 / 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 18 / 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Unitarian Church of Lincoln, Lincoln NE


I will be selling all of my small wares at the Handmade Harvest craft fair - prints, cards, jewelry, art books, and maybe some very small art (we'll see what fits on the table). This will be a fun event and a great way to get a head start on holiday shopping. 



November 24, 2017
Capital Square Atrium, Des Moines IA

My first out-of-state craft/art fair! I will be taking my show on the road for this year's Market Day Black Friday sale in Des Moines! The people who run this event are incredibly rad and I'm so excited to be participating.


ART BOOK & ETSY UPDATE

New giclee prints featuring more of my plant/animal hybrids (plantimals?) are now available in my etsy shop, along with my brand new art book featuring recent original and pop-culture collages and sketches from 2016-2017.






No comments: