Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Nerd Love!



Two years ago I decided to start a project to motivate myself and practice collaging when I didn't have a looming deadline or when I was feeling blocked artistically. Then I decided this project had to be structured as an alphabet set because, of course I did, that's what I always do. So I set a goal to make 52 collages depicting two of my favorite nerdy characters for each letter of the alphabet. And voilĂ ! Two years later I finally finished the dang thing. I have (yet another) list of additional Nerd Loves that didn't fit into the set, including some remaining Bioware companions that I feel bad about leaving out, so I'm sure I'll be making more in the future. But at least THIS set is complete.

All of the following new and re-listed collages are now available in my Etsy shop!

NEW PIECES

Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Quint (Jaws)
Okoye (Black Panther)
Yuri (Yuri on Ice!!!)
Nux (Mad Max: Fury Road)
Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride)
Zorg (The Fifth Element)
T'Challa (Black Panther)
No-Face (Spirited Away)
Jamie Fraser (Outlander)
Morgana (Persona 5)
Bayek (Assassins Creed Origins)
Geralt (The Witcher)


OLDER PIECES THAT ARE ALSO AVAILABLE

Subject Delta (Bioshock)
Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan)
Nightcrawler (X-Men)
The Outsider (Dishonored)
Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
Hellboy (Hellboy)
Hawkgirl (DC Comics)
Wednesday (The Addams Family)
Shiro (Voltron)
Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke)
Tris Merigold (The Witcher)
Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2)
Furiosa (Mad Max: Fury Road)
Garnet (Steven Universe)
Pidge (Voltron)
Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
Miaka Yuki (Fushigi Yuugi)
Jubilee (X-Men)

No comments: