Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

July Recap + New Nerd Ladies

June/July Favorite Things: BBC Poldark, Man from UNCLE (it has really grown on me after multiple viewings), Ash vs Evil Dead, Grimspace book series by Ann Aguirre, Uncharted 4, Netflix's Stranger Things.

You guys, I have a bunch more Nerd Love Ladies collages done and available in my Etsy shop! I'm more than half way done with this project and am really happy that I decided to do it. While it hasn't sold as well as I had hoped (an ever-present scenario when you are an artist), it has been really good practice and helped me learn new techniques and ways to make my art. Plus, awesome ladies. I have 12 more pieces to make (to finish out the set) and am hoping to get those done by the end of August. 










I am also making a bunch of older pop-culture pieces available that were recently returned after hanging out at galleries the past couple years. You can check these puppies out in my Etsy shop as well.





No comments: